Discovery Tour Programs
|Validity||: From 01 September 2011 to 15 May 2012|
|Note Date||: All ready-made Tour Program will be operated (minimum 2 pax) on your requested.|
|: Maximum 5 Pax for Vessel Mergui Princess, 6 Pax for Vessel Ayer Princess and 6 Pax for Vessel Victoria Princess.|
|Tour Code||Programm||Itinerary||Rate*(+FS) in USD|
|MSK - 01||3 Days 2 Nights||Kawthaung-115 Island-Nyaung Wee Island-Kawthaung||
USD 632/ Pax
+ USD 66/ Pa
|MSK - 02||4 Days 3 Nights||Kaw-115 Island- Nyaung Wee Island – BoCho - Myauk Ni Island- Kaw.||
USD 748/ Pax
+ USD 72/ Pax
|MSK - 03||5 Days 4 Nights||Kawthaung-115 Island-Nyaung Wee Island- Makyone Galet Island- Kyun Phila- Cavern Island- Kawthaung||
USD 863/ Pax
+ USD 83/ Pax
|MSK - 04||6 Days 5 Nights||Kawthaung- 115 Island- Nyaung Wee Island- Bo Cho Island- Kubo Island- Salet Galet Island- Kyun Phila- Cavern Island- Kawthaung||
USD 1012/ Pax
+ USD 97/ Pax
|MSK - 05||6 Days 5 Nights||Kawthaung-Myauk Ni Island-115 Island-Nyaung Wee Island- Makyone Galet sland-Kubo Island-Salet Galet Island- Marble Island(Ye’ Aye Hnget Thaik)- Kyat Chaung Village-Myeik||
USD 1208/ Pax
+ USD 116/ Pax
|MSK - 06||6 Days 5 Nights||Myeik-Kyat Chaung Village-Marble Island(Ye’ Aye Hnget Thaik) -Salet Galet Island-Kubo Island-Makyone Galet-Nyaung Wee Island-115 Island-Myauk Ni Island-Kawthaung||
USD 1208/ Pax
+ USD 116/ Pax
|Charter Rates||1-4 Pax||5-6 Pax|
|MV Mergui Princess & Ayer Princess||US$ 863 per day||US$ 920 per day|
* Remark FS – Fuel Surcharge - additional fuel surcharge depend on the fuel prices with prior notice.
- Bottled drinking water and selected softdrink (while onboard)
- On board meals (3 meals per day with minimum 3-4 dishes per meal AB/Chinese/Thai/)
- Two ways transfer in Kawthaung, Myeik & Ranong (2 ways)
- Local English speaking service
- Accommodation onboard (Twin sharing each cabin) either MV Mergui Princess or MV Ayer Princess
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (face masks, snorkels and fins), Jungle boots, Fishing poles, Life jacket
- Double sleeping Camping Tents & Sleeping Bags with prior request.
- Entry Permission Fee USD 80 or USD 120 up to Myeik per person for 5 days (if clients want to visit more than 5 days, clients have to pay USD 10 per day / per pax for extra day)
- Hotel Accommodation in Kawthaung, Ranong or Myeik
- Tips & Drink (Beer & Alcoholic Drink)
- Personal expenses & Personal insurance
- Domestic & International air-ticket
- Repositioning cost will be collected 70%on charter per-day rate (USD 800)for package (MSK-05& MSK-06) and charter program starting other than Kawthaung
- Visa fees for 28 days USD 30 per pax (we will also require 4 passport size photos for entry of Myanmar)
- Diving equipment rental fees
On Board Meals, Cuisine & Beverage
- 3 meals/day (Breakfast – ABF or Local style, Lunch & Dinner – 3 Main Disheswith Soup/ Salad/ Desert)
- Chinese/Thai/Local Cuisine
- European Cuisine on request
- Vegetarian, Hala meal on request
- Free flow of all kinds of soft drinks (Stock available on boat)
- Beer/Wine/Alcoholic Drinks can be available on cash payment basics
- 10 % commission on published rate (MSK-01, MSK-02, MSK-03, MSK-04, MSK-05 & MSK-06) for local tour operators only (Ready-made cruise package only)
- 10 % commission on published charter rate for local tour operators only (Charter rate)
- Children under 12 years old will be charged 75% of a pax.
- All licensed guide or local staff will be charged 50% on published package rate (for only package trips).
- Every 5 paying pax, 1 free-of-charge for bonafide tour leader and valid on Ayer princess only.
- Note: On Mergui Princess we will still provide 1 free of charge but sleeping place limited to tent on the deck or captain’s house.
- All Inclusive Diving 4 Star
- A-one-diving Program
- Day Trips - TMC
- Day Trips - MAR
Cruise reservation should be made directly to:
TMC Head Office.
No (20), Building (D), Pa-le Street, Mya Yeik Nyo Hotel Compound,
Bahan Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Ph : 95-1-548310 to 548317 Ext: (2242) 95-1-401261
Fax : 95-1-401261
Web :www.elegantmyanmartours.com, www.elegantmyanmar.travel
A deposit of 30% of the total cost per person is required within one week to secure the trip. The balance need to be paid at least 30 days prior to the departure date. If full payment has not been receive, TMC Limited (the management company of Mergui Princess) reserve the right to cancel the booking. Bookings made within 30 days of the departure date must be paid in full at the time of the booking. All the prices are based on the cost and exchange rates at the time of printing and we reserve the right to adjust the tour prices.
One month prior to the departure date full refund minus permission fees USD 80 per person or Bank transfer fees if there is any.
30-15 days prior to the departure date - 75%of the total price
15 days less prior to the departure date - 100% of the total price
In case of NO-show - 100% of the total price
During the trip and un used services – no refund
We recommend to advise your clients to buy medical evacuation insurance which provides for helicopter rescue on their own before starting the trip. The purpose of insurance is to provide proper coverage suited to the specific needs of Adventure Travel and in the case of an emergency case, works quickly and efficiently. The insurance should also cover accidents, health and loss or damage to the personal effects. We can take no responsibility for scheduling or itinerary changes due to changing weather, political situations,natural disasters or other events beyond our control.
All payment should be made in cash (US Dollar Only), Bank Transfer or Credit Card (Visa, Master, American Express).
Diving Cruise Tour Programs